Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hi, Shannon! I'm sure you are the only person who still holds out hope that I will someday post again, and here is your reward: my first post using my iPhone. The girls are putting their stuffed dogs in diapers, Baby Robert is playing with his gumball machine( I refer to it as his Servo, but it's merely for my enjoyment as I'm the only o e who gets the reference).
I am thinking about your post about Push the trash can and that led to the thought of the talking Mickey heads they now have, and as cool as being able to chat with the Mouse would be, I almost don't want it to happen. Because the only other two attraction with the live interactions are the Laught Warehouse and Turtle Talk. And the voices are really hit or miss. And to have a miss with Mickey's voice would just be wrong. Like when you see and ugly princes. It's jarring and distracting and instead of getting caught up in the illusion of meeting Aurora instead you are wondering how old this woman is and is Disney really that hard up for pretty people that this is as good as it gets and if they've lowered their standards so maybe I can get a job here too. See how distracting that is?
I just don't know if there are enough people in the world who do a good enough Mickey impressionwho are also willing to work for Disney pay.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am still checking this, only I recently went down to checking once a week. I feel so special to have a post just for me.

    I am a little worried about the talking Mickey. I'm hoping that it's more of a voice modulator that makes any voice sound like Mickey, instead of the turtle talk kind. One can hope at least.

    And you are totally more beautiful than that Aurora we met at Disneyland. Urg, she was terrible! It's just that the beautiful people like you know better than to work at that pay level.

    ReplyDelete